Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Role: Admin & Account Officer
Start Date: Asap
• Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
• Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
• Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
• Responsible to receive and verify bills and requisitions for goods and services.
• Assist audit activities.
• Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
• Contact clients to update them about balance payments.
• Process general administration functions.
• Evaluate all agreements and invoices and organize customer contracts.
• Offer support to the finance team as needed.
• Create and manage daily paperwork for mailing as well as invoicing.
• Assist all accountants and prepare all cash flow reports and data.
• Prepare records of minutes of meeting.
• Maintain and manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub-ledger.
Skills and Competencies
• Experience in Tally will be highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of tax procedures and filing.
• Advanced knowledge of MS office and accounting software program.
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and Work Experience
• B.Sc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
• Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator, Accounting or similar role.
How to Apply
Please send a word document CV to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for in your email subject heading