Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
The Restaurant Accountable Manager shall lead the customer-facing front-house and back-house teams and serve as the liaison between the restaurant’s staff and the owners.
He/she shall be responsible for managing and organising daily restaurant operations with the goal of controlling costs, maximising revenues and maintaining high standards of customer service.
· Lead, discipline and assess performance of front-house and back-house teams.
· Coordinate restaurant’s overall operations, maintenance and repair to enhance sustained efficiency.
· Consistently market restaurant’s products and services for sustained catering contracts and enhanced repeat customers.
· Enhance and measure high customer satisfaction and exceeded expectations.
· Manage inventory and food wastage.
· Work with store account and payroll management software to effectively manage restaurant finances and inventory to ensure costs and revenues are managed.
· Manage staff recruitment and onboarding of new employees.
· Enforce staff and customer compliance to Covid-19 safety protocols.
· Ability to lead, self-motivated and able to sustain high team spirit and morale.
· Strong communication and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
· Strong mediation and conflict resolution skills for staff and customers.
· Ability to present innovative ideas to owners and board to achieve business vision.
· Experience in managing finances and negotiating contracts with vendors.
· Customer service and marketing skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure
Qualifications & Experience
· Tertiary degree ideally in business or hospitality management.
· A passion for food and hospitality, with a minimum of 3 years proven experience working in the sector.