Career Level Officer
Position: Sales Manager
Company: Regulus Financial Services
Regulus Financial Services aims to be the largest neutral marketplace of financial products in Africa providing unmatched efficiencies and effectiveness of entire the Financial ecosystem for individuals institutions & the Ghanaian economy at large.
We are looking for an IT Assistant to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will liaise with independent contractors to debug and fix issues with the system.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience, and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions and ensure independent contractors are able to fix issues
• Present comments and feedback about the system to independent contractors
• Provide online support to customers using the system and report on issues that come up
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
• Develop social media content and manage company’s online media presence
• Proven working experience as an IT or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
• Hands-on experience with computer systems
• Ability to manage personnel
• Must have experience working with startups
• BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science MIS or similar field
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org