Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Ensure applications are tested appropriately and they comply with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Maintain documentation per the project standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Develop RESTful web APIs.
- Quarterly Reporting on results.
- Any other duties assigned by the Project Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bsc in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or any related degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development including usage of OOP languages (Java, C++, PHP, .NET, PYTHON)
- Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and practice in the usage of QGIS and of at least one
- Field data Collection system e.g., ODK toolkit etc.
- Excellent complex problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines set, strong team orientation, cooperation, and good negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of the northern Savannah regions and Upper West Region an advantage.
- Willing to update skills as
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com under the Job Code 2021/EU-REACH/03/02. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please
consider your application unsuccessful.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race,
and religion are encouraged to apply.