Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are tech11! Provider of the tech11 Insurance Platform. Our goal is to bring new possibilities to the insurance industry with the tech11 Insurance Platform.
We are an international team with German headquarters, currently expanding around the globe and soon to open an office in Accra. We want to grow further and are therefore looking for a Human Resources & Admin Manager in Accra.
The Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager will manage and lead the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the Ghana Country office.
The HR&A Manager will oversee and guide the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development, and perform administrative functions.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall company strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues with the goal to nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process: By reviewing job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and collaborate effectively with the German HR colleagues for a smooth process
- Support Regional Manager with current and future business needs through the development, HR metrics, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor HR strategies, systems, and procedures in the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the country office
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits
- Oversee all labour engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen with a valid work permit and reside in Accra.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Management Information System, or a related field
- 1+ years of working experiences in Human Resources.
- Experience in Recruitment (e.g. application management, active sourcing, attending interviews) to find the ideal candidates
- Experience working with digital HR systems, databases and HR KPIs
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company as well as guiding the employees at various levels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 e.g. Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and local language
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as a matter of course in HR
- Proactively, transparency, detail orientated as well as taking over responsibility round off your profile
- Be part of a company that uses cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the insurance industry
- Collaboration in an international team and international business
- Development opportunities and creative freedom in a growing technology company as well as attractive training programs to promote your know-how
- Regular feedback meetings to advance your individual career planning – we appreciate flat hierarchies and open communication
- Transparency through regular company updates
- Active feelgood management and regular team events in Accra with the best colleagues in the world
- Home-Office possibilities with flexible working hours (Work-Life Balance)
Because of our strong corporate culture and values, we have been certified as a Great Place To Work® 2022.
Sounds good? Then apply now, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!