Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ROPEAK Limited is a multi-disciplinary Engineering, Construction, and Procurement firm. We are committed to providing integrated and innovative solutions to challenging engineering problems. The company’s head office is situated at Sunyani in the Bono Region. ROPEAK Limited is dedicated to providing quality services to our clients. The company seeks to find and give opportunities to dynamic and smart individuals to join our exciting team as a Human Resource Officer.
In this role you will:
- Drafting and implementing the HR policies and procedures.
- Oversee employee’s performance and collaborate with management to evaluate performing and underperforming employees.
- Ensure employee compliance with all company polies and state regulations.
- Maintain employee records and update as needed.
- Facilitate communication between management/ department heads and employees.
- Educate employees on company benefits and rewards.
- Assist management with corrective actions, conflicts resolution and accidents.
- Determination of the appropriate employee’s remuneration to be given as per a grading system
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Facilitate regular employee engagement
- Develop and implement leave tracking system (Annual leave, sick leave, absent etc.)
- Ensure compliance of Mining Policies on labour
- Facilitate effective disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure effective industrial relation atmosphere and peaceful work place.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Review monthly salary test file.
Formal Qualification (Including professional registration)
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Human Resource, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus;
- Statutory professional membership and HR Credentials (e.g., PHR from the HR Certification Institute);
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position;
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.);
- Very good conflict Resolution Management skill;
- lnter and Intra Personal skill, good presentation skill;
- Defensive driving skill and strong ethics and reliability;
- Understanding of Ghana labour laws and disciplinary procedures;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint); knowledge in HRMS is a plus;
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Good negotiation skills.
- Tenacity and Self-motivated.
- Assertive, Confidentiality, Influential, Reliable, Independent, Safety conscious.
- Display initiative, Neat, tidy, and well organized. Results orientated. Be proactive.
- Pay attention to detail, Work well under pressure, Follow through on tasks.
- Team player, be able to work to deadlines.
- Flexible in the approach to Work, Deliver work to a high standard of quality.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should submit an application with RESUME to the address below no later than 16TH AUGUST, 2023.
Human Resource Representative
℅ Human Resource Department
Newmont Ghana Gold Limited – Ahafo
To apply electronically, send RESUME to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 16TH AUGUST, 2023.
Please only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
NOTE: To enable Newmont Company to determine that an applicant is a native of its mine impact community, all local-local applicants from the communities must be ENDORSED by the Chief, a nominated Assemblyperson, and the Youth Leader of the applicant’s community, and must be delivered to Newmont Security gate at Plant Site or the Yamfo Office not later than the stated date.
Females are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and should have their vaccination card available.