Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Human Resource Manager in a Real Estate firm
- Ability to nurture effective professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven leadership skills with a large and diverse workforce.
- Excellent and Spoken communication skills.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations Management systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Confidence to thrive under pressure.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- 2 Years of experience in human resource management.
All suitable applicants should send their Cover Letter, CV and relevant educational certificates to [email protected]