Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
- Working closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including new staff inductions
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Business awareness and management skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
- Computer and numeracy skills.
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’
- The ability to analyses, interpret and explain employment law
- Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary
- The ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies
- Potential to handle a leadership role.
- Business Administration / Management
- Human resources management
- Social administration.
- 1 – 2 years of experience
HOW TO APPLY
CV should be send to [email protected]