Career Level Others
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Vacancy: HR Analyst
Company: InEvent Careers
location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
We are looking for people fascinated by providing optimum administrative support to the HR department with motivation to resolve HR related queries and a drive to inculcate our culture and values in every employee. It is important that you have a desire to learn in a fast-paced tech start up and make it happen. It is important that you have a desire to learn in a fast-paced tech start up and make it happen.
- Provide optimum administrative support to the HR department and other business areas.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of human resources processes, by analyzing various departmental needs, ensuring alignment with strategies, policies and processes.
- Prompt resolution of HR related queries.
- Actively design and develop benefit strategies and projects
- Assist in people management processes such as onboarding, appraisals, performance management, benefits, vacations, terminations and others.
- Work on and assist in employee engagement and satisfaction projects.
- Provide employment and contract advisory services in line with the InEvent terms and conditions and policies.
- Maintain accurate and up to date HR/personnel records.
- Contribute to the authoring and editing of InEvent policies.
- Provide general support on employee life cycle.
- Create strategies for retention.
- Fluency in English to communicate and interact with employees of different nationalities.
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Analyst is mandatory.
- Must have a personal notebook (Mac or Windows).
- Must have a mobile device (iOS or Android).
- Flexibility to adapt to different time zones.
- Resilient to learn continuously in a startup.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
HOW TO APPLY