Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
A non for professional Association wishes to recruit a receptionist on a temporary Basis.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude and a smile
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, etc.
- Supervising cleaning of office common areas when necessary Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Preparing meeting room and boardroom.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls. Provide excellent customer service.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Maintaining visitor logs.
- A person with a proactive intelligent disposition.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures and willing to learn.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Send Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org