Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Digital Media Manager
location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Company: Genie Intel
Summary: Overall responsibilities are creating content for and managing client social media pages and digital campaigns, as well as leading the Social Media team.
- Develop written content for client social media on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
- Understand the nuances of each social media platform and what works on each, based on use case and best practices
- Manage ephemeral content like stories and lives on client social media pages in real-time
- Be up to date on current affairs, news, trends and pop-culture, which feed content creation
- Utilize a variety of software to schedule and monitor text, visual and/or audio content on client social media pages
- Interact with social media audience and leverage client FAQs to respond to enquiries or liaise with client CS team to respond
- Social media ad buying, optimization and tracking
- Conducting A/B split tests to improve campaign performance
Tracking and Reporting
- Analyze campaign data to glean insights and make recommendations
- Create weekly and monthly reports on qualitative and quantitative campaign progress
- Responsible for ensuring that assigned clients reach projected goals
- Review direct reports’ work
- Provide training, guidance and assistance to direct reports in all task areas
- Delegate social media team tasks to appropriate team members
- Continuously innovate to improve team processes
- Email list scrubbing and segmentation
- Copywriting, designing and distributing email blasts using email marketing software
- Lead or participate in ideation sessions to develop 360 digital marketing campaign strategies for clients across various verticals.
- Have a clear understanding of integrated marketing principles with a focus on digital channels like social media, search, display and email.
- Conduct social media account audits for clients and prospects to assist with proposals and recommendations
- Create strategy documents that include details on target audience, customer journey, competitor landscape and digital marketing recommendations
- Present proposals and plans to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Agency experience
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Grasp of numbers and math
- Proficiency in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Google Ads running display and search campaigns
- Basic graphic design skills
- Basic photography skills
- An eye for critiquing visual media constructively
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Digital Media Manager Application.