Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The role holder is a proactive Desk Based Account Manager, who will act as the desk based point of contact for the customer/partner developing long term customer relationships. He/she is responsible for delivering against personal revenue targets and closing own contracts, as well as engaging with others / specialists to deliver customer requirements as necessary. He/She will also lead on sales optimization, VBS administration and special projects. The split will be 40% sales and 60% sales administration/optimization
- Typically responsible for a small number of medium sized accounts, or in some instances, as the single point of contact for one large client e.g. a government body. You will carry a percentage of the sales team opportunities and revenue target.
- To be responsible, as part of an overall account team from the desk, customer satisfaction to their nominated clients.
- To be responsibility for outbound sales prospecting and opportunities.
- Sales optimisation – provide support to VBS sales team e.g. developing sales database of key contacts, dealing with ad hoc operational requests that come to VBS and reporting for the Sales team
- To be responsible for visiting 10 small customers ‘Face to Face’ infrequently.
- To inputs incidence into CRM and follow up daily to know the status of each application and make the necessary correction at the various stage
- To order for hardware through SAP- Entries unto SAP sheet and ordering of hardware
- Fully support wide range of administrative duties for AMs
- Entry of applications in the UNICON/ SIBEL CRM for new and additional
- Using SIBEL CRM / UNICON for entries of RBT/BULK SMS
- Creating customers on SIBEL CRM / UNICON
- Sending of the one-offs and contract to RA-Revenue Assurance) for loading
- Receiving of faulty phones from customers at the reception and reporting through an excel sheet to be sent repair.
- Attending to customers complaints and channeling them to the right stakeholder to ensure customer satisfaction from front desk.
- Receiving of termination/cancellation of contract letter from the reception and forwarding to products for the necessary action to be taken.
- Receiving upgrade/downgrade letters from customers and entering in CRM to be done
- Receiving of mail/letters from all the retail shops in Accra for complaints such as bundle not loaded/delay in loading, wrong loading, CUG not working, SIM registration failed, customers inability to make calls or receive, invalid Sims and others and ensuring provisioning attends to them.
- Follow up on bill for customers awaiting their bills to make payments
- Logging of customers missing numbers in CRM for SIM swap.
- Receiving of calls from customers for complaints and finding solutions to them.
- Keeping SIMs card still activation and handset is ready to be delivered to customer
- Informing customers of any change made on application, getting enough information for request to be complete for other department to carry on such as good location, correct postal address, correct ID number, transfer of existing credit on customers’ lines and other necessary detail which shall be needed.
- Performing of other functions as may be assigned daily or from time to time.
- Attending to walk in customers at the front desk.
- Preparing reports for the team on work done as a team.
- Working on all after sales issue from all retail shops.