Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Company:Customer Success Manager
Company : ThoughtSpot
Location: Western Region
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing analytics companies in the world? Our mission is to help make the world more fact-driven by making analytics as easy as your favorite app. With ThoughtSpot it’s 1000x easier for anyone to find insights hidden in their company data in seconds.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Success Managers (CSM) to drive adoption and success within a portfolio of top tier customer accounts. You will drive business value and outcomes for them by bringing ThoughtSpot’s product and services in concert with their strategic business goals.
What you’ll be doing at ThoughtSpot
- Part of an Account team that manages multiple accounts consisting of Fortune 5000 companies and responsible for Annual Recurring Revenue of ~$3 MM.
- Be a primary point of contact for customers and be the voice that communicates use case/requirements/expectations in a way that is actionable for Marketing, Sales, Support, Services, and Product teams at ThoughtSpot.
- Understanding how our customers want to use ThoughtSpot and helping make those aspirations a reality: Be the companion on their journey from on boarding, adoption and a lifetime of success.
- Customer relationship management – building the bridge between human and data that is the sweet spot for customer success
- Learning the technical nuances of customers’ configuration and act as initial layer of support and guidance
- Collaborate across ThoughtSpot departments and customize the response to the needs of our customers
- Understand the concepts and importance of identifying growth areas in existing customer base – Helping build expansion opportunities – passive selling
Required experiences and skills
- You consider yourself a “technologist” that can “talk to the business”
- Want to “roll-up-your-sleeves” when a customer has an issue and help do initial triage or resolution when needed
- Leveraging your knowledge to help customers get over technical hurdles while expanding their use of the platform
- 5+ years in customer facing roles – Sales/Support/Services/Architecture, with at least some account management experience/customer-facing
- Escalation management and strong project management fundamentals
- Passionate about building customer success “Brand” – Being a difference maker
- DNA – You possess the “Helper Gene” and are proactive in acting on behalf of your customers
Having these will set you apart as a candidate (Looking for a strong mixture)
- You have hands-on experience with data warehousing ecosystems (e.g. Data sources / ETL / Data warehouse / Data marts). Understanding of different types of schemas (OLTP vs. OLAP, snowflake, etc.)
- You have hands-on experience with Data and Analytics tools such as Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE, Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlik, PowerB, SQL
- Familiarity with ETL tools (such as Alteryx, Datameer, Informatica, Talend, SSIS, DataStage, Kettle) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with deployment architectures on-premises and in cloud environments like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- You are not afraid of travel and want to build long-lasting personal relationships with our customers
- You like the start-up environment and can wear your hat in any direction
- Documentation and process are important to you; you want to help build the foundation for our customer success management team
- You LOVE technology and want to learn all about next generation analytics in the enterprise
- You can’t stop smiling when your favorite customer volunteers to pen a customer story
- Superb ability to build rapport with customers and to represent their best interests
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to Apply: Click Here