Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The position is responsible for overseeing various administrative functions, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations specific to our legal entity in Ghana, and aligning with our strategic and financial interests, provide financial management, risk assessment, and fostering positive relationships with stakeholders.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies specific to our legal entity in Ghana.
- Align operations with strategic and financial interests.
- Represent the company with authorities and third parties.
- Oversee financial management, reporting, and budgeting.
- Ensures effective risk management together with Group Risk Management.
- Ensures financial risk management, liquidity and financing of the Company together with Group Treasury.
- Ensures that entity financial and tax reporting, as well as periodic and annual financial accounts are prepared in compliance with local statutory local accounting and tax standards, and regulations.
- Participates in other relevant Country projects on a case by case basis, depending also on other resources within the country, to support achievement of overall Group business targets (e.g. M&A, restructuring).
- Reports directly to the Administrative Managing Director, Market Area Africa.
- Customers and Suppliers
- Key Global team.
- Teamwork between all departments within the company.
- Government and Statutory bodies
Qualifications And Experience
Qualification as a registered Chattered Accountant in good standing with the regulatory body in Ghana would be an advantage, with proven track record of ethical behaviour.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
Minimum Of 5 Years’ Proven Senior Financial Management Experience.
Strong knowledge of accounting principles and reporting.
Expertise in treasury, financial risk management and credit risk management
Proactive approach to risk management and crisis handling.
Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and regulatory authorities.
Proficiency in financial software and tools.
Other Skills And Abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Join our team and apply now for the Country Finance Controller (C.F.C.) role and contribute to our success in an inclusive work environment with specific legal entity responsibilities in Ghana.