Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Assistant Quality Assurance Officer No. of Slots: Two (2)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Head of Quality Assurance & Corporate Strategy Location: Tema, Ghana (may be varied)
Role Profile – Reporting directly to the Head of Quality Assurance & Corporate Strategy, the overall purpose of the position is to primarily assist the QA team in robust inspections of finished products in real-time and in accordance with existing operational manual.
The incumbent shall also assist the department in new product development research, client/end-user/market surveys necessary for continuous improvement of systems within the Company.
Education, experience & key qualities
- At least a degree in a monitoring / research related field
- Minimum of two (2) years proven practical experience in the paint manufacturing
industry or a similar role.
- Deep apprehension and easy adaptation of Assurance and process manual is a must.
- Deep understanding and practical experience in field/market surveys is an added advantage.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and within a coordinated team.
- An inquiring mind with the zeal to identify and assertively ensure normalcy within a
given area of work.
- Must be computer literate with the ability to enter related data unto an online system
and identify entry errors for correction.
PROJECTED SALARY RANGE: Entry Level Range – (Between Ghc 1,200 – Ghc 1,500)
SPECIAL NOTE; the ideal candidate should be preferably resident within Tema and its environs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly read and follow the instructions accordingly. Note that any application forwarded contrary to the below directives shall be automatically nullified!!!
Only candidates who meet requirements of the above roles are encouraged to forward cover letters, detailed CVs and scanned certified true copies of accompanying qualifications/certificates addressed to Mr. Frank Addison via email; [email protected] AND COPY email; [email protected] before close of day on Monday 31st October, 2022, quoting the preferred job title as the subject of the mail (example; “Application for; Assistant Quality Assurance Officer”). Only applications forwarded via mail (strictly as directed) shall be processed.
All applications (CV’s) should be accompanied with daytime telephone contacts and address of at least two professional referees.
Note! Applications will be considered and reviewed on rolling basis until the positions are filled on or before the deadline, hence early application is strongly advised.