Offered Salary 0
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Assistant Director of SalesEnsure the yearly sales budget is achieved and surpassed by assisting to and cooperating with the Director of Sales.Key Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Sales in the Management of the Sales Team especially in the absence of the Director of Sales and occasionally the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Attend internal Meetings and Conference Calls, and Client Appointments and Client Events in the absence primarily of the Director of Sales but also the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account (base or geographic area), ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts.
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Adhere to the Corporate SOP’s.
- Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor set.
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
- SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
- Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
- Cross Sell other Kempinski Hotels.
- Aim to achieve the Company Sales Vision.
- Document all sales actions in SFA (S&C).
- Update OPERA contact database at all times.
- Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.
- Participation in Duty Manager rota.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Relevant university degree in Marketing or related field (Must have)
- A Master’s degree and/or a relevant professional accreditation would be a plus
- At least Two (2) years experience in a Senior Sales position, preferably in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Local language: Proficiency in the local language spoken by the majority of staff and management is a must.
- English: Proficiency in oral and written English is a must.
- Other languages would be a plus.
- Good working Knowledge/experience in Human Resource Information System – from setup/implementation stage (Must have)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Micros Fidelio Opera and Sales & Catering
Personal Competencies: (All Must Have)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to engage, influence, and build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Role model for integrity ensuring fair and transparent processes at all times and inspiring trust.
- Where there is a multicultural team: working effectively in a diverse cultural environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and diplomacy
- Problem-solving and analytical decision making ability and results focused.
- Passion for hotel operations and identification with the brand’s core values as a luxury services provider.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Pleasant, approachable and people oriented.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.