Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job DescriptionOverall purpose of the job
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the team.
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the whole team.
- Co-ordinate all transport and logistics with respect to personnel movement and tracking in country and abroad.
- Responsible for complete travel management by liaising with designated travel agents for cost efficient tickets, hotel accommodation, meet and greet, visas, vaccinations, health requirements, etc.
- Organisation and co-ordination of all guests and colleagues visiting the Ghana Office in terms of LOIs, VOAs, immigration matters etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the Office Reception is fully functional and manned at all times.
- Responsible for coordinating all repairs, maintenance, generator / power and general upkeep of the office which includes liaising with the landlord / service providers on all issues pertaining to the office block.
- Maintain a comprehensive administrative filing system of all administrative contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for all staff house activities in relation to bill payments, cleaning, utilities, maintenance etc.
- Assist in the preparation of paperwork for work and residence permits processing for all expat employees.
- Ensure the office is stocked with stationery and groceries as appropriate.
- Ensure the office is clean and presentable at all times by supervising the cleaners.
- Responsible for supervising all drivers and coordinating their work plans.
- Responsible for arranging office meetings/townhalls.
- Maintain a comprehensive manual filing system of all inbound and outbound correspondences to the MD/CM
- Act as a personal assistant to the MD/CM as and when required
Qualifications / Skills / Experience Required
- Effective written, communication and organisation skills.
- Previous experience in a similar function.
- A degree in business administration or associated relevant degree.
Application ends in 15d 7h 58min
OR apply with
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.