Offered Salary 0
- Assist on all internal HR/ Admin related enquiries or requests
- Facilitate the organization of staff meetings, training, interviews, events, etc. by engaging relevant stakeholders for needed input and available logistics.
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing, corresponding with service providers, etc.
- Ensure conference rooms and other meeting spaces are prepared prior to use
- Ensure availability of resources such as working tools, PPEs and auxiliaries that makes it possible for employees to work in a conducive environment
- Assist in general administrative activities
- HND/ Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, or other related programs
- Conversant with productive tools such as Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal relations, communication, and time management skills
- Independently motivated and ability to multitask efficiently
- Fair knowledge of administrative procedures
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP:
July – December (6 months)
23rd June, 2023
The Application deadline closed.