Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for management decision-making and carry out financial analysis.
- Budget preparation, variance tracking, accounts receivable/payable, bank reconciliation, and data entries.
- Managing non-core business activities and administrative aspects of the institution.
The School’s Asset Register.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the implementation of school policy, Sterling Handbook as well as other related policies of the school.
- Posting daily transactions to ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting.
- The preparation and processing of payroll, including statutory and other deductions, and ensuring deadlines for payment are met.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation statement.
- The preparation of Final Accounts
- Minimum of bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Qualified or partly qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience.
Location: Comet, near Kwabenya ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)