Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Vacancy: Accounts and Administrative Officer
Company: AccuGeospatial Company Limited
location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
About the job
Front office assistance
- Ensure office orderliness and professional appearance (front desk);
- Receive all visitors and telephone calls and direct them as necessary;
- Take messages as needed and promptly e-mail to the recipient with callers name, contact information and purpose of call
General office administration
- Take minutes at team meetings and ensure that proper record keeping is maintained
- Maintain the general filing system, file all correspondence and financial documents
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, presentations, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Maintain office records, printing and copying
- Check and arrange for repair or replacement of any item/equipment needed for the firm
- Track utilisation of office consumables and stationery and order consumables when needed with close liaison of the technical team, marketing team and finance and administration team
- Receive and check that deliveries from suppliers are complete, match documentation, and are not damaged
- Ensure deliveries of project materials, office supplies and equipment
- Assist in asset management by updating asset registers, tracking transfer of assets, labelling new assets, and asset disposal
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of payment documents in compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in ensuring that timely and accurate payments are made.
- Assist with the preparation of purchase orders, review/match documents with Purchase Orders/Invoices
- Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g. receipts, and payment requests).
- Take custody of cash and prepare cash sheets, reconciliations and replenishment.
- Revenue/cash collection, deposits into bank and withdrawals
- Ensure accountabilities and retirement of accountable imprest by staff from field
- Assist with the preparation of budgets for projects/field activities
- Posting of financial data into accounting software on timely basis to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with the preparation and payments of PAYE, SSNIT and Tier 2 returns in a timely manner.
- Assist with the preparation of the firm’s budget and financial statements in a timely manner.
HOW TO APPLY
The Application deadline closed.