Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Metropolitan Life Insurance Ghana Ltd is a reputable company with the vision to be the preferred lifetime financial wellness partner, with a reputation for innovation and trustworthiness.
We are hiring urgently. Are you a proactive and result oriented professional looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious fast paced Financial Institution? If your answer is “yes” this is the position for you.
POSITION: ACCOUNTS OFFICER
ROLE PURPOSE: He/She shall be responsible for payments, including claims, salaries, preparation of bank reconciliation, inter-company ledger updates and ledger reconciliation.
- Ensures payment and accounts for Retail, Broker and Lifess commissions.
- Ensures maintenance of equity securities investment schedules.
- Prepares investment returns template for review.
- Accrual and pavment of custodian and fund management fees.
- Prepares investment placement and disinvestment advice and monitor to ensure timely settlement of the transaction request by the fund managers and custodians.
- Provides support for all in-country RSS payment issues
- Audit of reimbursements on JDE Expense
- Correspond with FACS on payment issues.
- Ensures Loading and maintenance of new employees unto the Expense Management module.
- Ensures the maintenance of staff debtors schedule.
- Must have at least a first degree from a recognised university.
- An ICA or ACCA qualification will be an add advantage.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years Accounts experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV not later than 1 week from date of publication. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
• Click the link below to apply:
- Select log in METMOM SSO
- Select sign up, complete your profile and apply
Metropolitan Life Insurance Ghana LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
Please, stay safe,
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.