About Kingsford Amponsah Kyere
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
- Did my national service at the GCB Bank Plc -Ghana.
Below are some of my service year highlights:
• Treasury bills, xed deposit, loan and interest and checking the balance sheets with bank tellers/cashiers.
• Customer service and Prospecting for more Customers.
• Brieng Customers over new incentives and initiatives and also providing appropriate information to customers.
• Assemble routine mailings including the daily newspapers for the necessary benets of the rm and other bulk mailings.
• Interacting with customers and helping them for business objective and growth.
• Account updates and maintenance.
My qualication as Bachelor of Arts – Geography and Rural Development – degree and a minor course as social work and human cognitive and also advance in MS oce as word,excel and PowerPoint. I will be potent when granted.
I have also perform a year in digital marketing perform.
2016 - 2020
Kwame Nkrumah University of science and technology
I have Bachelor degree in Arts Geography and Rural Development
2022 - 2022
Ebbysgold data group
• Data collection and Filling client forms (American Lottery Registration and Checking results)
• Data Entry and Processing.
• Customer service
2022 - 2022
• Making sales of company’s products via online and in and out sales.
• Making daily reports and Meeting sales targets and also closing up sales
• Meeting new clients and giving info about the company’s products and services and also attending out sales and on site surveys
• Updating online sales platform and stock
• Customer service, success and satisfaction
2020 - 2021
GCB Bank Plc
• Fixed deposit, Interest, Loan and checking balance sheets with cashiers
• Managing the counter and assist in clerical duties (Receiving letters)
• Opening and Updating of Accounts
• Issuing ATMs, Ezwich cards and Advertising Products
• Customer service and Prospecting for Customers.