About Joshua Agiaknab
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
Self-disciplined professional with a year and half experience in IT, customer service and technical support. Adept in troubleshooting, diagnosing and making sure customer needs are met. Eager to enhance skills and achieve growth in organization
2017 - 2023
University of Ghana, Legon
BSc Computer Science
Studied various Computer science and mathematics courses over a period of four years including algebra, calculus, computational math, vectors and geometry. Haven't graduated and do not have my certificate due to complicated reasons but transcript available.
2021 - 2022
University of Ghana, Akuafo Hall
• Supervising and taking care of an IT lab with computers, printers, and scanners
• Fixing internet connection issues and minor hardware problems which arise among computers
• Used ticketing systems to effectively prioritize end-user issues, minimizing downtime.
• Supported out-of-hours service by working unsociable hours on-call.
• Communicated technical concepts to customers clearly by phone, email and online chat.
• Employed advanced troubleshooting and expert application knowledge to solve user problems.
• Making sure the computer systems are up to date (Linux systems)
• Making daily accounts on money earned from printing and other activities
• Provided timely and professional support across hardware and software issues for 100+ end users.