About John Wilson
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
Data Science enthusiast and an experienced Information Technologist, Technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building and readiness to learn.
2014 - 2018
Pentecost University, Accra
Bachelor of Science
I graduated with a second-class upper with a CGPA of 3.34/4.0
2022 - Present
Leads Generation Specialist
Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying potential new clients
• Research companies to create strategic communication plans
• Process Efficiency
• Database Management
• Data Analysis
2020 - 2020
National Identification Authority
Coordinated and supervised the entire registration activity, processes, and procedures
before, during, and after the duration of the registration exercise at the
• Interviewed Applicants to determine their eligibility as Ghanaians to register for
the Ghana Card
• Recorded an Applicant’s personal information on the National Identity Card Application
• Signed the National Identity Card Application Form as the Interviewer
• Assisted children, the elderly, pregnant women, lactating mothers, persons
with physical or mental disabilities as may be necessary and appropriate to go through the
registration and card issuance process
• Set up, maintained order, and closed a Registration Centre at the end of a registration day and period
2018 - 2018
Cocoa Research Institute of Ghana
IT Technician (NSS Personnel)
We implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards to preserve data integrity and security, reports, and access.
● Ensured network, system, and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
● Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications and other IT-related devices
● Monitored network performance and provided network performance statistical reports for both real-time and historical measurements.
● Diagnosed and troubleshoot Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
● Trained junior members of the IT team(interns), regarding network security and troubleshooting of computer-related issues