Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Warehouse / Stores Supervisor
- Lead the warehouse team
- Organize and maintain orderliness in the warehouse and other inventory storage locations
- Ensure prompt documentation of all warehouse transactions.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Effective coordination of inventory transaction between stores, purchasing and other user departments
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Set-up and maintain minimum / maximum stock levels
- Generate requisition to replenish stock
- Plan and lead team during mid and year end stock take
- Periodically identify and remove obsolete spares from stock
- Strict adherence to all IMS policies and procedures which is a shared responsibility for all employees.
- Prior experience in spare parts inventory management is a pre-requisite,
- Demonstrate a good knowledge in warehouse management concepts
- Knowledge of Inventory Control Strategies
- Knowledge of a computerized inventory management system is desirable
- Ability to lead a team to efficiently manage and run a high value inventory (spare parts and consumables) warehouse
- A degree in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent
- A degree in any Engineering discipline
Application Deadline: 9th March 2021
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply