Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOB OPPORTUNITY – FINISHED GOODS WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Premium Foods Limited (PFL) is a leading Agro-processing company in Ghana located at EjisuKwaso in the Ashanti Region. PFL is looking for a self-motivated, well-organized individual with strong analytical skills that pays attention to detail to join the team as Finished Goods Warehouse Manager.
Job Profile —
Overall responsibility for ensuring that all finished goods and other bi-products (Grits, Super Cereals and Super Cereals Plus, Maizoya, Lovit etc.) are stored in a cost-effective way. To make available at all times stocks of finished goods needed for sales and operational planning (S&OP) meetings and there is no overstocked to lock up capital.
Location & Reporting Line —
The role is based at Premium Foods Limited, Kwaso Factory, Kumasi and it reports directly to the Factory Manager.
Core Job Content (Key Responsibilities) —
- To submit daily finished goods stock position during the operational review meetings.
- Ensure there is adequate stock finished goods at all times for sales.
- Set minimum and maximum stock levels for all finished goods to use to manage the available space and ensure no stock out or over stocking.
- Ensure the necessary quality checks are carried prior to shipment to various customers.
- Liaise with procurement to make available to trucks for the shipment to the various customers.
- Ensure there is a daily reconciliation of products from packaging to the finished goods warehouse to minimise losses at the end of the month.
- Ensure there is a monthly stock take for all finished goods and bi-products received.
- Attend sales and operational planning meeting to align with production, raw material warehouse for the preceding month.
- Ensure the right quality raw materials are received in stock to eliminate right off due to quality issues.
- Plan and implement training and development programs for staff.
- Ensure high level of safe work methods to avoid damages to equipment and machinery as well injury to staff.
- Oversee and ensure that all Food Safety and HACCP principles are adhered to at all time.
- Have a cordial relationship with the production, raw materials and quality managers to ensure smooth run of the warehouse.
- Liaise with procurement to ensure supplies are sent on time to customers to prevent over stocking at the finished goods warehouse.
- Undertake monthly, quarterly and annual stocktaking of all stock items.
- Recommend to management for obsolete and redundant stock items to be written off.
Qualification, Work Experience & Key Competencies —
- BSc in Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in manufacturing or related field
- Good working knowledge in Planning, budgeting and organizing.
- Thorough understanding of Food Safety Management system and Safety protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to take timely decision to minimise or eliminate wastages
- Ability to trouble shoot any challenge encountered at the warehouse in the course of sales.
- Ability to lead and manage people for success by coordinating with the production, procurement and sales team on site.
- Must have strong analytical and leadership skills
- People development and management skill
- Attention to details
- Strong multitasking skills
- Proficient knowledge Microsoft Office
Mode of Application —
Interested Applicants who meet the criteria stated above should submit their Cover Letter
alongside an updated CV to [email protected] with FG Warehouse Manager
indicated in the subject line NO LATER THAN Monday, 27th March 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted