Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Warehouse manager
Location: Madina, Greater Accra, Ghana
Our client is a distributor of consumables and has a cold store to ensure storage of consumables.
He will manage all processes and protocols involved in the maintenance of the warehouse. He will manage all staff, equipment and vehicles used at the warehouse.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal.
- Supervise, organize, direct, and train warehouse employees and establish, monitor, and manage operation goals
- Manage warehouse operations systems by ensuring products are handled properly, supervise and maintain storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, and delivery of goods
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing safety rules, following, and enforcing standards and procedures
- A HND holder or bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years working as a warehouse supervisor or related experience
- Knowledge in warehouse operations is mandatory
- Good customer service
- Knowledge in bulk storage of consumables is an advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply