Experience 5 Years
We are looking for Vessel Supervisors for our Operations Department.
Atlantic Terminal Services Limited (ATSL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle established to undertake the expansion works and operations for the container and multi-purpose terminal at the port of Takoradi in Ghana and expected to commercial operations at the end of the year. This terminal will be a principal location for handling Container and General Cargo in Ghana.
• Job Description: Vessel Supervisor.
• Location: Takoradi, Ghana.
• Job Scope:
o To act as focal point for all vessel related activities.
o To structure tasks and goals, and establish efficient courses of action, set priorities,
organize information and resources, efficiently execute daily tasks with
considerations for high productivity through the effective allocation and utilization of
equipment and labor
o Constant communication with the relevant stakeholders on the operational progress
and exchange of information as required.
o This position reports to the Shift leader.
• Education: A Higher diploma (or its equivalent) in Logistics, Operations Management, or related discipline.
- Requires at least five years of previous experience as a vessel supervisor in a container or general cargo terminal operations. Previous experience as a hatch clerk in a container or general cargo terminal environment will be an advantage.
- Requires some knowledge of container vessel stowage and stability criteria.
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of rigging and slinging operations.
- A fair knowledge of the use of a terminal operating system and familiarity with the use of HHTs, VMTs.
- A good understanding of vessel berthing and unberthing operations
- Must have a valid driving license.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position you are applying in the subject of the email.