Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOB TITLE: TRAINER – LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
COMPANY: e.Services Africa Limited (eSAL)
LOCATION: Nyaniba Estates, Osu
e.Services Africa Limited (eSAL) is a leading provider of integrated Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and IT solutions in West Africa. We are passionate about delivering innovative and value-driven services that help businesses thrive in today’s competitive landscape. Our services include BPO Services Solutions, Turnkey Facility Solutions, Managed Services Solutions, Facility Incubation Services, IT & Networking Solutions, Outbound Services, Inbound Services, Transaction Processing, Debt Collections, Claims Processing, Upsell & Cross Selling, Telemarketing / Telesales, Contact Centre Solutions, People Development, Technical Support Services, and Self-Services.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Trainer to join our team. The Trainer will support the Learning & Development function across the company to maximize business performance by designing, delivering, and evaluating training programs for our employees and clients.
- Responsible for effective development, coordination and presentation of all Learning & Development programs for staff.
- Access company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives.
- Assess training effectiveness and make improvements as needed.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to understand skills requirements, plan and deliver appropriate programs.
- Design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance and recognize performance.
- Monitor trainee progress and provide feedback and support as required.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices to enhance training programs.
- Maintain training records and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management and other related fields.
- Experience in the contact center environment is a plus.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Proficiency in using training software and tools.
- Relevant certification is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and qualifications via https://bit.ly/462dNLQ. The deadline for applications is Monday, September 18, 2023.
eSAL is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Join our team and help us empower individuals and organizations through exceptional training!
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.