Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Port Operations Supervisor assists in planning the sequence of loading and unloading cargo from ships, and placement of cargo in the yard. He/She is also responsible for the deployment of manpower for each shift.
The Port Operations Supervisor solves day-to-day issues and proposes improvements to workflow in order to enhance productivity and efficiency of the port operations.. He/She is a well organised person who is able to multi-task under pressure, and may be required to work outdoors and irregular hours.
- Daily operations of importing cargoes
- Supplier management
- Develop and maintain relationships with customs organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics port management, or supply chain related.
- Strong communication skills
- Has experience of leading a team of 3-5 members.
- Working experience in large clearing company/logistics company is preferred,
- Can accept frequent trips from Weija to Tema Port.
- Age: 28-35
JOB LOCATION: ACCRA
CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
End Date of Applications: 25thNovember 2021