Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Company: Ted Projects and Logistics
Location: Sekondi-Takoradi, Western, Ghana
Role level – Team Leader
Business Unit: Operations
This role is responsible for providing direct daily over-site of a heavy haul project, overseeing all site operations relative to this responsibility. This role will work with all stakeholders to ensure capacity, materials supplier, and receivers are aligned in the plan and all stakeholders have clear visibility to haulage in the supply chain.
- Review the scope of the project to determine necessary capacity requirements to meet the client needs.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer demands.
- Complete accurate dispatching of trucks to ensure that the flow of materials in and out meets customer demands.
- Ensure supply chain software is duly updated.
- Maintain relationships established with suppliers and clients to ensure capacity and monitor service standards.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders from the customer to the driver.
- Participates in video and conference calls with management team and relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain regular, timely, and consistent attendance at work. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to seek alternative solutions.
- Min 5 years work experience especially in heavy haulage, mining(quarry), earthworks, or construction.
- Min Bachelors degree (mechanical/Auto engineering background an advantage)
- Self-motivated worker that works well with little direct supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- A proven track record in service, attendance and reliability.
- Must be fluent in English.
Location: Western Region, Ghana
Send Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE- WEDNESDAY, 26TH OCTOBER, 2022