Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Position: Stock Keeper Manager
Location: Jirapa, Upper West Region
Company: Career Conversations Consult
This role reports to the Managing Director
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily
operations at our store. As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational
standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory
levels, and developing business strategies aimed at ensuring value for money spent.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FC/GM depending upon the hotel’s operations procedure.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- At least 2 years experience at the same role with an up-scale hospitality environment.
Degree in Procurement Management or a Logistics and Supply Chain or HND in a related field
Interested persons must send their CV’s to email@example.com with the subject
Stock Keeper Manager Role in the subject line.