Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
To perform treatments
To oversee the spa have a clear understanding of, and to always work in line with, all related standards, core values, visions and goals of Spa.
Provide a service that is responsible, continuous, spontaneous, personal and genuine. This requires a very high level of communication and social skills to take responsibility for the whole team.
Actively contributing in and directing all meetings as necessary.
Take responsibility for ensuring maximised booking & service delivery of guest journey by concierges & therapists from beginning to end.
Take full responsibility for reviewing all suggestions and comments from staff and guests and making necessary adjustments.
Full responsibility for monitoring all facility and service standards and keeping him/her up to date of any operational opportunities.
To deal with problems, enquiries and complaints from Spa clientele & informing the Spa Manager.
To ensure that the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures are implemented and monitored in particular with relation to cleanliness and hygiene.
To maintain and update equipment, product, service and standards as required.
• To take care of Spa & Fitness Centre guests and members in an individually focused and conscious way. To know and remember their names, preferences and to
acknowledge and make them feel cared for in the spa.
• To ensure all spa team members are following the training & procedures for the guest journey and that sales of treatments and products are maximised.
• To ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout the facility at all times.
• To assist in achieving agreed commercial targets at the spa through the planned coordinated development of the facility and the implementation of the treatment and activity programme.
• To put the forecasts, stock levels, requisitions, budget, targets etc. and ensure a par stock level appropriate to business demands.
Recruitment and Training
- To motivate, encourage and drive the team, and to maintain the correct level of professional and qualified personnel, overseeing all facilities and activities within the spa.
- To be responsible for instigating progressive, professional and well-organized training and assessment of staff and to conduct performance appraisals as required.
- Oversee weekly schedules, attendance sheets, sick leave and holiday arrangements.
- Supervise spa therapists, concierges & attendants, answering queries and identify training needs.
- Develop the therapists’ roster and assist the concierges with the appointment schedule.
- Ensure the spa’s operating procedures and policy manuals are implemented and updated as required and assist with the development and updating of the spa menu.
- Responsible for tracking developing statistical reporting.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records and statistics on the spa employees.
- Will take full responsibility to monitor operating supplies for the spa department and to generate necessary purchase requisitions.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Business administration qualification. (an advantage)
- Beauty/spa therapist qualification. (an advantage)
- Experience with Advanced Cosmetology. (an advantage)
- First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Three years’ spa management experience in an international standard spa.
- Previous experience in a 5 star hotel spa.
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Operations management.
- Financial reporting and budgeting.
- Human resource management.
- Public relations and marketing.
- Stock and retail management.
- High levels of customer service.
- Industry analysis.
- Strong leadership skills.
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with superb presentation and grooming
- Strong management skills and ability to inspire those in others
- Experience in revenue management would be an advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills and execution of work
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.