Job ID 20872
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
1. Ensure that quality control test of Jet A-1 fuel is done regularly without compromise before, during and after aircraft refueling.
2. Ensure on time delivery of Jet A-1 to clients.
3. Prepare stock reconciliation, documentation and reporting.
4. Ensure effective maintenance of the bowsers to enable good condition of service.
5. Ensure high Safety standards of gantry as well as bowsers.
6. Drive fuel bowsers in a safe manner complying with set speed limits and traffic regulations in force at the tarmac.
7. Responsible for the accounting for all stock loaded and distributed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Ability to drive automobile with valid driver’s licence.
2. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
3. Knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel will be a plus.
4. Good communication skills.
Must be a team player.
Minimum Qualification:Higher National Diploma
Work Experience:1 – 3 Years
Kindly send cvs to
Deadline: 17th March, 2023