Job ID 20331
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
VACANCY FOR A SHOWROOM SUPERVISOR
- Establish overarching event strategy and ensure branch objectives are met through the Showroom
- Consult with showroom guests and call-ins to understand their needs and wants. Answers questions and provides an engaging, tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
- Teaches Showroom team how to display and/or demonstrate product in showroom and/or events: using samples, digital tools.
- Demonstrates products at events using samples and digital tools.
- Teaches and follows a structured sales process and deliver project quotation or cost Detail
- Sets the standard for showroom cleanliness and neatness to ensure a favorable and hospitable setting for all customers
- Responsible for taking the appropriate action and contacting those required to resolve showroom concerns. (i.e., product repair, electrical issues, plumbing needs, etc.)
- Meets company safety requirements by keeping work area neat and clean, following all company safety policies and procedures, and reporting any safety concerns
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Preferably Female
- Experience in the Building Material industry will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of Showroom management experience required.
• Previous experience in a supervisory role required. JOB LOCATION: ODORKOR
INTERVIEW LOCATION: WEIJA
HOW TO APPLY
CVs must be [email protected]
The Application deadline closed.