Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Senior Human Resources Specialist
Company: Sixsth Skills Consult
Role – Snr People Operations Generalist
Job Type: Full-Time (Hybrid)
Reporting To: Head of People Operations
Our client is an e-procurement platform for B2B clients, with a mission to ensure restaurants are free to focus on catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply availability and quality of restaurant owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to employ a People Operations Generalist with outstanding analytical and
communication skills. The ideal candidate is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. The candidate will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the candidate should exhibit strong decision-making skills with broad experience in aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
What will you be doing?
● Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
● Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
● Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
● Managing staff wellness initiatives.
● Improving relations between staff and employers.
● Evaluating staffing needs.
● Managing and allocating HR funds.
● Engaging with heads of department.
● Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
● Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
● Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
● Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks
and issuing employment contracts.
● Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
● Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
● Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
● Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
● Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
● Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
● Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
The ideal candidate should have:
● A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related
● Minimum, 7 years of experience in a similar role
● Deep understanding of local labor laws and employment equity regulations.
● Efficient and people management skills.
● Fantastic knowledge of People Operations functions and best practices.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
● Superb computer literacy with capability in email, Slack, GSuite and related HR software.
● Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
● Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
● Meticulous attention to detail.
● Analytical skills.
● Proactive nature.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Highly organized.
Other benefits include but are not limited to:
● Health Insurance
● Hybrid work schedule
● Paid time off (maternity/paternity leave, annual leave)
● 13th Month Pay
● Training and development opportunities
● Opportunity to work on meaningful projects within the tech ecosystem
Send CV with the Job title as email subject to: