Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
- BA required (Master’s preferred) in Social Work, Sociology, Public Health or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience working in the Social Welfare sector of Ghana required
- 5+ years professional writing experience preferred
- Strong working relationship and/or contacts in the Department of Social Welfare (DSW) and strong knowledge of current education and policy landscape in Ghana
- Familiarity with USAID OVC Strategy and CDCS preferred
- Technical experience in one or more of the areas below (please specify areas of expertise in your
application): Family Based Care, Care Reform Initiative, Case Management, System
- Strengthening of Social Welfare, Stakeholder engagement, Advocacy.
- Proven experience writing winning proposals for projects funded by USAID as well as private
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with multinational writing teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
To apply, please send resume/CV, cover letter, and two client/supervisor references to firstname.lastname@example.org , copy email@example.com with “CARE Reform Consultant” in the subject line. Please include your current residential address and your proposed daily rate in your application information.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021.