Career Level Officer
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business Administration, Business —Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
Job Location: Spintex
How To Apply
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org