Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Sales Manager
location: Spintex Road, Accra
Company: Automation Solutions Limited
Join a team of vibrant and ambitious Process Engineers who provide tailor made engineering solutions for the industrial market of West Africa.
The Sales Manager will coordinate and oversee the daily sales activities of the sales team members in a manner that would optimize ASL market share, improve on ASL’s efficiency at attending to clients and ultimately to help ASL achieve its mission and goal.
The Sales Manager reports to the General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and lead a dynamic Sales team to deliver results, resolve customer related topics and develop skills and knowledge.
- Prospect for quality leads and establish fruitful business relationships.
- Plan marketing and sales activities and implement.
- Achieve sales target, profitability goals and increase the Company’s market share through regular sales efforts and smart initiatives.
- Submit monthly reports, general information, and recommendations to Management.
- Assist Management in formulating policies and provide all facts needed for decision making.
- Make policy recommendations and carry them out.
- Create and enforce a credit policy.
- Ensure that all offers presented to clients are commercially and technically viable.
- Ensure maximum client satisfaction through the teams continued execution of their duties per the core values of the company. Solicit customer feedback.
- Be well informed on new market trends and competition.
- Represent ASL on assigned platforms
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge & Experience in using any CRM tool
- Excellent leadership Skills and customer orientation
- Must be a team player
- Must be assertive and resourceful
- Have a good sense of urgency
- Hands on attitude & a hunter’s mentality
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- First degree in a relevant area of study.
- Must be an experienced Salesperson with a solid sales record
- Experience in selling technology and engineering products, solutions and services
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Team leader is required.
- An MBA or M.Sc. in Marketing is an advantage
Interested persons should please send their CVs or Resumes to email@example.com .
Deadline for receiving applications is 5th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.