Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the role
Christie Brown is hiring a Retail Store Manager who will work closely with the Head of Retail, Direct to Consumer to grow traffic to our flagship store, The Residence. The ideal candidate will lead the effort to exceed sales targets through consultative selling, issue resolution and superior service. They are responsible for conducting strategic business analysis, leading a team focused on delivering top line sales results and managing controllable expenses. The Retail Store Manager owns the talent development, and performance management of their store team.
This candidate must be resolute, have a deep work ethic, love interacting with people and be open to continuously improve. They should be comfortable being challenged, try new approaches to getting our exclusive clientele to make a purchase and be able to recover when clientele interactions don’t go as planned.
Skills and Responsibilities
• Empower Retail Associates to make decisions that align with the brand’s ethos and prioritize delivering superior customer experience
• Cultivate an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge of product offerings and build brand loyalty through their interactions with clients
• Oversee merchandising execution; analyze top selling and slow selling items and make store-based merchandising decisions that drive sales results
• Enforce all company tools, policies, and procedures; provide loss prevention training and coach Sales Associates to maintain awareness and report concerns
• Set the staffing strategy and recruit top talent to ensure a best-in-class Retail team
• Model expectations, demonstrate a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our clienteles by treating all clients and the store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully
• Degrees in marketing, business operations or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ retail store management experience
• Excellent leadership, project management and written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in work scheduling and the ability to thrive under tight deadlines
Christie Brown is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Email your application to [email protected]
About Christie Brown
We are Christie Brown – a fashion house built on legacy. Named after our founder, Aisha Ayensu’s grandmother, a Ghanaian seamstress with no label of her own, Christie Brown is inspired by the countless artisans and visionaries that have come up before it. Their ingenuity and pioneering spirit are at the core of what continues to inspire us today. We continue their legacy by being one of many voices turning the world’s gaze towards excellence in African artisanship and craftsmanship.
At Christie Brown, we believe that great ideas come from anywhere. We support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. We believe having a diverse team makes Christie Brown a more interesting and innovative place to work, and we strive every day to make Christie Brown a welcoming and inclusive place for all.