Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
- Answer and accept phone calls and messages and/or forwards them.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing calls are efficient and uninterrupted.
- Handles administrative and secretariat duties.
- Register, document, and organize incoming and outgoing correspondence (fax, emails, packages and personally delivered messages)
- Ensure creation and/or regular updating of a list of contacts and addresses (telephone, fax, email)
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing packages & correspondence (email, fax, other official documents)
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Certificate/diploma in administration or similar qualification from a recognised clerical college
At least 2 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g., Ms office) good organisational and management skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
- Good organisational and management skills
- Good knowledge of English, Knowledge of German language will be an advantage.
- Polite and helpful when dealing with visitors.
- Willing to update skills as required by the tasks to be performed and agreed with management.
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com under the Job Code 2021/EU-REACH/03/03. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please
consider your application unsuccessful.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race,
and religion are encouraged to apply.