Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Project Management and Technical Officer
Location: Accra, Ghana
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions: 1. Project management with technical assistance Support effective and timely implementation of the Ghana Shea Landscape Emission Reductions Project (and other projects as needed).
- Provide project management and technical support to the implementation of the Ghana Shea Landscape Emission Reductions Project and other projects assigned to him/her.
- Support the development of project work-plans that include all project activities and roles and responsibilities of the stakeholders and setting-out corresponding milestones.
- Monitor project activities and progress and support partners in ensuring that the agreed deliverables are produced satisfactorily according to plans. In doing so, effectively apply Result Based Management (RBM) tools.
- Provide technical and management support to partners to produce high-quality progress reports in line with UNDP and donor requirements.
- Support the management and monitoring of project risks, including social and environmental risks.
- Support completion of assessments required by UNDP, spot checks and audits.
- Support management of requests for the provision of UNDP financial resources.
- Support the capturing of lessons learned during project implementation.
- Support any review and evaluation processes for the project. ï‚· Support procurement of goods and services (e.g. consultants).
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply