Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
People and Partners Group is hiring an Administrative Manager.
The ideal candidate must a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, minimum of 5 years prior experience in office administration, HR experience will be advantageous and excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and
- implement policies and procedures
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaise with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety