Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Position: Packing Supervisor
- Plan shift dispatch operation and liaise with maintenance & marketing/sales personnel and mill supervisor to ensure efficient and safe despatch operation during and after shift
- Coordinate the various dispatch sections and staff to assure efficient utilization of equipment and manpower
- Carry out control weighing to assure the quality of dispatch cement with weight within 50±0.5 kg
- Teh Packing Supervisor will coordinate and monitor operation to ensure safe working condition and minimum environmental impact plan
- Coordinate, monitor and maintain optimum house- keeping at the various sections and working areas
- Inspect equipment and working areas. Document and initiate the necessary actions on defective equipment for prompt repairs.
- Oversee accurate recording of production figures and reconcile with sales section and timely preparation of reports.
- Prepare shift performance report on equipment and effectively hand over to assure continuity.
- Plan the shift roaster, appraise and propose needed training for shift personnel and discipline shift personnel.
- Other responsibilities as stated in GHACEM OCPS (Operational Control Procedures)Any function delegated by PE/HoP/PM
- Shall be liable & responsible for strict adherence to IMS policies and update procedures which is a shared responsibility for all employees
BSc. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a 1 year relevant experience or HND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 3 years relevant experience.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply
Application Deadline: 9th March 2021