Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Operations Manager
Company: ShaQ Express
ShaQ Express is a tech-driven courier company looking to recruit a proactive individual for the position as an Operations Manager to support our operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the right processes and practices across the organization by analyzing and improving organizational processes and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency. He/she will also be responsible for formulating strategy, improving performance, and securing compliance. The successful candidate should be ready to mentor his/her team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Manage work assignment and allocation for staff.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor KPIs.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Customer complaints
- Monitor customer service kip’s
- Overall equipment effectiveness
- Employee’s performance
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Demand Forecasting
- Machine Downtime Rate
- Perfect Order Rate
- On-Time Delivery
- Fleet Asset Utilization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, or relatedfields
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role At least 3–5 years of Operations Management Experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Decision-Making skills
- Team player
- Conflict Management
- Good motivational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs
To Apply please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org