Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Operations Manager
Location: Accra and Takoradi
Company: BVO Maritime
Our client, a reputable logistics company with offices in Accra and Takoradi seeks to employ an
individual for the role of OPERATIONS MANAGER in their Takoradi office.
POTENTIAL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehousing and transportation.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge of state warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CVs and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org titled, •APPLICATION FOR OPERATIONS MANAGER•.