Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Operations Manager
Company: Black Pen Recruitment
Location: Accra, Ghana
Are you an experienced Operations Manager with insight into the world of Fintech? Someone who understands crypto and the blockchain space.
Our client, an American-based company is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. The mission is to make bitcoin/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. This dynamic company is looking to hire an Operations Manager to join their team.
Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all. Whilst driving business through technology.
Job Type: Full-Time | Remote
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
● A bachelor’s degree
● Experience as the co-founder of a technology start-up, advertising agency or similar entrepreneurial venture
● Experience speaking at Bitcoin or cryptocurrency events – advantageous
● Ability to direct your own days, identify worthwhile projects, and take actionable steps to accomplish goals
● Energetic, resourceful and do what it takes to get the job done
● Hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
● Handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
● Strong negotiations and building long-lasting relationship skills
● IT background, a strong understanding of the FinTech industry – advantageous
● Proven ability to solve problems creatively
● Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
● Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
● Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
● Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
● Collaborate with Executive Team to create a strategic business plan of operations and business growth in the specific location
● Monitor company’s financial standing by following numbers and metrics
● Assist the Executive Team in executing operational and strategic initiatives
● Identify and implement new opportunities that grow a successful business
● Ensure that management sees easily actionable core metrics for all projects and products
● Pitch in during key project deployments wherever needed for the successful delivery of products and solutions
● Attend events related to the business idea, plan, and develop a strong relationship with potential business partners
● Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective business campaigns
● Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with external vendors
● Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity then apply today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!