Offered Salary 0
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
National Service Personnel (Audit)
The national service person shall act as an Audit Assistant to provide support to audit teams to conduct financial audits. The Audit Assistant shall assist in reviewing financial statements, internal controls, and accounting systems to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards. The position involves working closely with senior auditors and other team members to execute audit plans and carry out audit tests.
The role of an Audit Assistant provides valuable exposure to the field of auditing and serves as a steppingstone to building a career in accounting, finance, or auditing.
The following are the key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the audit team to understand the objectives, scope, and requirements of each audit
- Perform various audit procedures, such as verifying financial records, examining internal controls, and testing compliance with policies and
- Use auditing software and tools to extract and analyze relevant
- Analyze financial data, trends, and ratios to identify anomalies or potential irregularities Use data analytics techniques and tools to gain insights and identify areas of concern or improvement.
- Prepare working papers and documentation that support audit findings, conclusions, and recommendations. Maintain organized and well-documented audit files for future
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, mathematics, science or a relevant fiel
- Pursuing or holding a professional certification such as Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Understanding of accounting principles, and financial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to review and interpret financial data, identify trends, and recognize potential risks or discrepancies.
- Effective written and verbal communication ski Active listening skills to understand client needs and concerns.
HOW TO APPLY
Application deadline: 28th July 2023.
Qualified candidates should apply with a detailed CV and application letter including two referees by mail to [email protected].
(Please indicate the position in the subject line as advertised. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)