Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Description of Position
We are searching for a dynamic, high performing Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer must have knowledge and experience in program monitoring designs, performance monitoring plans, electronic data collection, data visualization platforms, and analysis using analytical software. The officer should also demonstrate knowledge in agriculture.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer would travel to project locations to deliver short-term field activities.
Reporting To: Project Specialist
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate input from team members to develop comprehensive project/unit M&E plans and documents.
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Develop the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems.
- Collect data as required per project and or unit to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Organize and undertake training with collaborating partners on M&E as required.
- Develops mobile and electronic data collection tools.
- Perform quantitative analysis using statistical software and/or dashboard analytics (includes GIS mapping) and interpretation.
- Develop data visualization resources such as virtual dashboards for reports.
- Develop reports, presentations, posters, blogs, and other products, using writing that is accurate, clear with logical flow, and appropriate for different audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, economics, agriculture, or related field. Certificate in M&E, statistics is a plus.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in an M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities of international development projects.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in designing and managing beneficiary monitoring and database systems.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraint.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and error detection.
- Excellent organizationalskills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in diversified environments.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via: email@example.com
Deadline: 28th October,2021