Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Position: Mill Shift Supervisor
- Plan shift production activities and liaise with maintenance personnel to ensure efficient and safe milling operation during and after shift.
- Coordinate the various milling sections and staff to assure efficient utilization of equipment and manpower.
- The mill Shift Supervisor will coordinate and monitor grinding operation to ensure safe working condition and minimum environmental impact
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and maintain optimum house- keeping at the various sections and working areas.
- Inspect equipment and working areas. Document and initiate the necessary actions on defective equipment for prompt repairs.
- Oversee accurate recording of production figures / operating parameters and timely preparation of reports.
- Liaise with Packing and Jetty Supervisors to ensure safe and effective management of raw materials and cement storage.
- Prepare shift performance report on equipment and effectively hand over to assure continuity.
- Plan the shift roaster, appraise and propose needed training for shift personnel and discipline shift personnel.
- Other responsibilities as stated in GHACEM OCPS (Operational Control Procedures)
- Any function delegated by PE/HoP/PM
- Shall be liable and responsible for strict adherence to all IMS policies and procedures which is a shared responsibility for all employees.
BSc. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a 1 year experience or HND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 3 years relevant experience.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply
Application Deadline: 9th March 2021
For more similar role: Click Here